The estimated number of hospital-acquired infections (HAIs) in US hospitals exceeds 1.7 million events annually, leading to an estimated 99,000 deaths. Urinary tract infections account for approximately 40% of all HAIs annually
Please visit Vitacon for Australian Customers. Get latest news and contact information from www.bladder-scanner.com.au
Please visit Vitacon Europe for European Customers. Get latest news and contact information from www.vitacon.no
VitaScan LT Software is intuitive and simple to operate. Users control the entire test from the button on the Scanner or using a mouse or touchscreen. Post Void Residual (PVR) is available in seconds.
- Auto Location and Auto Tracking of the Bladder in Real-Time.
- Physiological Anomalies that may Affect Volume Calculation are Visualized.
- Manual Bladder correction if wanted, simple and advanced mode.
- Advanced signal and image processing for sharp and clear images.
- Full-page Reports in JPEG and Dicom.
- Post Void Residual Calculation.
- Post-Test Quality Indicators help to Train Users for Optimum Results.
- Logging of all scans.
- Simulator to re-run previous scans and used for end-user training.